Monday, May 21, 2012

My Birthday

I am not sure what has happened to the month let me catch you up.  My Birthday, was great.  A few day before my birthday I looked on the calendar and my birthday was going to fall on a Monday, on Monday Michael is at school all day. So on Friday I had decide that I wanted to celebrity I went shopping  in the morning and then at noon picked up Micheal from the bus, went running and told Michael my plane.  He told me he did not want Mai Mai for dinner.  After a will he told me that he had made plans to take me to dinner and a movie and that my Mom was watching the kids.  It was a great night.  I felt very loved.  He also gave me a gift card for a massage.  Then a few weeks later a box come in the mail and he had also bought me some saddles they were a birthday/ mothers day present.  To top the weekend off it was 80 degrees on my birthday the kids and I played out side all day in the water and went for a walk.

It feels great to be able to shop in my own closet 

No comments:

Post a Comment